A vest that keeps you cool while organizing any arsenal of fishing tackle.
When a sudden pale morning dun hatch brings hungry fish bubbling to the surface, but you just tied on a nymph, be prepared to seize the moment and change on the go. Simms' G3 Guide™ Vest is a multitasking companion, with 24 pockets to fit all your tackle and personal items. A ventilated, padded collar adds plush comfort to the stretchy mesh shoulders, so you'll be comfortable on long days snapping casts across the water. The vest is built with two retractors that let you clip on pliers and other tools for easy access.
- 24 pockets: 2 large zippered chest pockets
- 2 vertical weather-tight chest pockets, 2 cargo chest pockets
- 4 waist pockets, 4 large, horizontal sippered waist pockets, 2 large, interior vertical zippered pockets
- 2 large, interior vertical zippered pockets
- 1 weather-tight, split-back pocket, 1 bellowed back cargo pocket
- 100% non‐corrosive YKK® zippers and sliders
- 2 patented built‐in retractors with magnetic docking station
- Breathable padded collar & stretch fabric shoulders
- Third-hand rod holder with Velcro® chest tab & reel seat sling
- Cushioned, stretch mesh shoulders with padded rib knit collar
Fabric Tech: 100% Cordura Nylon woven fabric with DuPont™ Teflon finish and 100% polyester mesh lining.