A breathable, waterproof jacket that protects from the cold and rain.
From bitter early morning cold through battering late-afternoon storms, the outside elements can be a distraction when you're zoning in on the end of your line. Simms' men's Challenger Jacket fights back against the elements with heavy-duty Toray® fabric and fully taped seams for completely waterproof, breathable comfort. Fleece-lined pockets warm your hands in the most numbing weather. An adjustable storm hood packs away in the collar, and a storm flap with water-resistant zippers adds protection from the driving rain.
- 100% seam taped, waterproof/breathable protection
- YKK® water‐resistant zippers
- Center‐front zipper Storm Flap
- 3‐point adjustable Storm Hood with stowage in collar
- 2 zippered hand‐warmer pockets
- 1 chest pocket
- Dual draw‐cord adjustable botto
2‐layer Toray®;Abrasion Zones: 100% nylon ;Body: 100% polyester.